Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Another Very Effective Idea On How To Install Your External Sound Tweeters !!!



If you wanted to be a very successful BH owner try this advice of mine.

Try to be very observant and improve your idea all the time.

I was inside the Kepala Batas BH and was very excited to see those wild birds playing at the main entrance windows.

While watching them flying in and out of the entrance holes I observed something which most of you all will not take any notice.

When you play a new and very attractive external sound, you will see these wild birds flocking at the rooftop and many will start to enter and leave your monkey house.

Before they entered your main entrance hole I think you should watch what most of them do at those external sound tweeters.

Many of these birds are attracted to those tweeters and many will want to cling on them.

I have adopted this my own way of installing those tweeters around the entrance hole perimeters.

My current method is to place two pole tweeters (three tweeters) standing at the two sides and one sleeping tweeters (two tweeters) on the upper most frame.

It looks something like this picture:


The most active or greatly attractive to those birds will be the two at the top most frame.

These two tweeters will become very heavy with traffic.

So what can we do to improve the traffic?

My next arrangement will look something like this:


I plan to install another set of two tweeters on the frame.

The two sets will help to reduce the traffic but also to get more birds at the entrance hole.

The more the birds at your entrance hole the more birds will be coming in into your monkey house.

Try this new idea and please tell me that I was wrong.

Please challenge me and proof that my idea is stupid and useless.

By the way how many ideas have you shared with others so far?

Remember if you want to help the industry try to share your constructive ideas.

Write to me and enclosed with diagrams.

I promise to put them into my blog.

Please provide your details so that people can call you directly.

I am not scared to share my ideas.

Call me any time at 017 7551318.

No comments: