Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kepala Batas BH Revamp Operation: Completed and Doing Extremely Well !!!

You need to view these three video clips and tell me if the works on the monkey house roof areas are okay.




(Used to be dead with no proper sound and no birds flying around the rooftop)



(What do you think if you have the same actions above your BH monkey house?)



(Another very interesting angle)


Three magnificent video clips  showing what happen to the Kepala Batas BH after my intervention.

The same BH was pronounced  dead my its owner (about four months ago).

I am impressed with it myself.

Beside opening a new entrance hole the following were done:

1) Install a hexagonal tweeter above the new entrance hole.

2) The new entrance hole was actually there but shut down due to some unknown reasons.  I opened it and in fact increase its size.

3) I also installed about 8 power tweeters around the monkey house.

4) Somewhere at the roof area I also installed a mini bazooka facing the neighbor's BH.

5) The two entrance holes were equipt with a number of AG 35 external sound tweeters.  Each hole is with 8 pieces of it.

6) The zinc roof were cut to minimize any problems during tweeters installation.

7) The permanent steel gate at the main entrance hole was totally dismantled.

8) The monkey house internal walls were painted black to minimized those bright light.

9) The walls were also installed with a number of AG 35 tweeters to pull those birds into the connecting door.

10) The connecting door was reduced in its size to reduce the light into the nesting room.

11) The door frame was installed with 8 tweeters.

12) A room was erected just after the door.

13) The VIP room at 2nd floor was properly decorated with all those frills that will attract these wild birds. The moment they entered they will refuse to leave.

14) Two humidifiers were installed inside the VIP room.

15) The VIP room was applied with mutiara aroma.

I am very sure within the next few weeks we can see lots of bird shit spots on the floor.

This time I wanted them to stay inside the chosen VIP room and not all over the place.

Call me if you wish to join me during my next inspection.

I can be reached at 017 7551318.

You will never get this close except with me.


No comments: