Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bujang BH: Nearby Neighbor's BH External Sound Is Dead !!!



Last week while doing some grass cutting works at Bujang BH I realized that my neighbor's BH is dead.

What I mean was its external sound was dead.

In the meantime all those wild birds were having a good time over the Bujang BH rooftop.

The external sound played was the new sound invented a few days before.

It looks very attractive and I hope there will be some new nests within the next few weeks.

The birds continue to play around the top entrance areas nearly the whole day.

The grass cutting went well and I am sure by now they are mow down.

Have to instruct the grass cutting guy to carry out the job every two to three months.

If left without cutting they will eventually covered the whole land and prevent sunlight hitting those Nangka and Soup sop trees.

I am glad that the neighbor did not realized his external sound went dead.

If he did nothing for a few months all his tenants might migrate to my BH.

The lesson here is make sure your BH external sound runs continuously (daytime).

If you let it dead for a couple of weeks you will find that your nests increase will not happen.

These wild birds are easily swayed and they will become more attracted to the nearby BH with good and playing external sound.

Increase your external sounds library and make sure you put the necessary gadgets to make sure your BH sound will run all the time.

Call me if you wanted to upgrade your sound library.

I have enough external and internal sounds to make your BH active all the time.

Call me now at 017 7551318.




No comments: