Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kepala Batas BH Revamp: Found A New Sound I Now Called Super BML !!!



A very unusual experiment and secured a very attractive new external sound.

This is the best news to share with all my blog readers.

I have accidentally discovered a new sound sound that is very attractive to pull those wild swiftlet to your BH rooftop and into your BH LMB (Lubang Masuk Burung).

I called is "Super BML" .

BML is a short word for Burung Masuk Lubang.

I think this new found sound will be my weapon to populate all those BHs whose owners wanted me to revamp their BH.

The sound was officially tested at Kepala Batas and Bujang BH yesterday and works well.

During a short visit into the Kepala Batas BH, we saw those wild birds stuck to many of the AG 35 tweeters playing the super BML.

Many in pairs and they seems to get stuck to nearly all the chocolate and pole tweeters inside the nesting rooms.

This special sound can be used as an important tool to lure those wild birds to your rooftop and pull them into your BH.

This strange sound can be used as your anchor sound to pull in while you use a second sound to draw them to your roof top.

This was the way I did at Kepala Batas BH.

While hunting for insects around the BH they could not resist the two sounds playing simultaneously.

The other sound used as KingkongMax.

A beautiful set and available for you to try at your BH.

Call me for its prize.

My number is 017 7551318



No comments: