Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Kulim BH Owner Looking For Investors !!!

(Provided with a cage and insect breeding barns)

Looking for investors to reactivate one of the many failed BHs at Sungai Tegas, Kulim, Kedah.

I was busy working at Kepala Batas when a call came from someone which I was not familiar with.

"Pak Harry, I was highly recommended by someone to talk to you about my BH problems.  I was involved with this Ecopark BH project in Kulim where the developer assured me that the concept is full proof.  He breed those birds and release them in a cage and force them to stay in the complex.  However when he ran out of fund the project was discontinued and there is no new birds breed.  Can you help me to sell or find a JV partner to reactivate the project?"


That was how I came to know about the stranded project.

There are nine units of BHs on a piece of land about 1 acre size.

All the nine units are now laying idle with no future if nothing is done to revamp or reactivate.

One of the owner wanted me to find a solution and she would be flexible in the terms and conditions.

Any interested party who wanted to know more please contact me at 017 7551318

I will be visiting this BH on November 19th 2014 for an inspection.

You might want to see and read my visit report.

No comments: