Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Kepala Batas BH: Using A Mini Bazooka !!!

(The mini Bazooka Used At Kepala Batas)


One special gadget that I tested at Kepala Batas BH was this mini bazooka.

The bazooka was installed at one corner of the roof areas facing a nearby neighbor's BH.

My main intention was to pull those birds flying above the neighbor's BH over and perhaps allow them to check what's new in this BH of mine.

Well at first I give very little attention to it.

I let it operate and hopefully it will work as per my prediction.

I think I should have installed more of it.

Yesterday, November 13th 2014, I was given a big surprise.

While watching the birds activities on the monkey house rooftop I focused at the mini bazooka.

To my great surprise I saw many of them going towards it and some wanted to cling on it.

Hmm not that bad.

If this is the way those birds reacted to this mini bazooka I might want to use it more on my next revamp project.

My idea is to install at the two corners of the LMB (Lubang Masuk Burung).

This can maneuver more birds to the main entrance and once many are at the entrance hole they will fly into the monkey house roving areas.

Once they enter I think I know what to do to pull them into the VIP rooms.

Yes once they entered the monkey house area there must be a method to pull them into the monkey house areas.

Have a good view of the attached video clip.




No comments: