Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Service Is Required By Jabatan Veterina !!!



Three days ago received a "Whatsapp" message about giving presentation in March, April and May 2015.

A month ago I was given about 5 hours to brief those BH owners on how to get their BH populated.

The Seminar was organized by DVS and was held at TH Hotel Penang.

After a successful presentation now I was given four more locations to deliver my talk by DVS.

The first will be in Johor on March 15.

Not sure where the talk will be held.

The second will be on March 25 in Trengganu.

Also not sure where it will be held.

The two more will be on April 30th and May 6th 2015 at Sarawak and N9 respectively.

This is something that I have been looking forward to and I hope what I will talking about will be useful to all who attended the Seminar.

I plan to ask DVS to talk on how important it is to get all BH tagged.

The RFID tagging will be something useful to help these BH owners to be able to get their production exported to China and at the same time their product (raw nests) will have a higher price.

Those BH with no tagging will face lot of difficulties to sell out of Malaysia.

It is therefore very important to get them tagged as soon as it can be.

I was make to understand that the price per kilogram of a tagged BH is almost 300 ringgit higher as compared to non tagged BH raw nests.

The tagging is currently free of charge and all that is needed is to approach the nearest Jabatan Veterina to fill up some form.

Usually within a few short weeks they will mobilized their staff to carry out the tagging.

No comments: