Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rompin BH: Starting Work Soon !!!

(The portable steel rack specially fabricated)

 Finally got hold of my two workers to be mobilized to Rompin, Pahang.

The chosen date will be Feb 23rd 2015.

I hope there will be some hardware shops at either Rompin or Endau opened for my purchase of items.

I have delivered 3000 feet of nesting planks, 400 pieces of wood corners, 400 internal tweeters, 30 external sound tweeters, four humidifiers, four amplifiers, three bazookas and other miscellaneous items.



The owner have delivered a portable steel stair case rack unit.

I have asked him to get a local fabricator to erect the steel rack and now being delivered to site.

One very bad design is the ceiling height.  Each floor is with about 12 feet high ceiling.

It will be a very hard thing to install those nesting planks, tweeters installation and fake nests too.

I hope my two worker will be able to get the job done on timely basis.

The first thing to do will be to get my workers settled down with their domestic issue like where to sleep at night, their cooking place and their sundry items.

Once that is done I will help to clean those nesting planks and once dried applied with Super Pheromone liquid.

The owner agreed with my suggestion to do up two of the four floors first.

If there are good signs of birds staying he might want to expand to convert the two floors below.

Need to shut the LAL hole on the third floor area with plywood temporarily.

Those air holes need to be patch up with some kind of light blocking materials.

The main entrance hole will be installed with a monkey house structures.

Hopefully the third party contractor will be ready to work once we have done up the BH internal areas.

They promise to start work in early March 2015.

I hope to finish the operation by mid of March 2015.

Main objective will be to lure those birds from it s neighbors BHs and at the same time those that are passing the roof top.

I need to precisely determine which direction their are flying home above the rooftop.

Once this flying path home is determined I will use the long range bazooka towards the direction.

What happen here is that before they could reach the BH they will be given the sign where to go.

The long range bazooka will be able to reach them within 1000 meters from the BH rooftop.

Another bazooka, mini, will be used towards the operating BH about three blocks away.

This mini bazooka can cover at least 500 meters.

One additional items that I will add to the configuration is to use a solid state amplifier manufactured under the brand PIRO.




The small unit will be used for the bazookas plus those power tweeters.

A very interesting happening at this BH.

Those who wanted to come and learn what we will be doing please call me to your on site learning.

My phone number is 017 7551318.

There is a small fee charge to learn all these new things.

No comments: