Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Rompin BH : Cleaned And Apply 2X Super Pheromone On Those Nesting Planks !!!



I have decided to apply those Pheromone 2X concentration of some of those nesting planks.

At first I thought of applying after they were installed but why not before?

Due to limited volume of pheromone I applied only on those nesting planks on the 2nd floor and mainly those inside one of the two VIP room.

First I need to choose the right planks.

They must be those red colored planks and long enough.

Once selected I will clean them with mild salt water.

Let them dry by a rotating fan.

Once dried applied the pheromone using a wide brush.

Those planks that are install at the side walls will be applied on one surface while those that will be placed in the middle will be applied on both surfaces.

I put a red tape marker to make sure my workers put them properly.

After allowing them to dry up my workers installed them as per my prescription.

They look fined and I hope this room will be the preferred area.

This is just a research to check if the birds found in the area like the pheromone or attracted to the pheromone.

Let me monitor the rooms after a few months into operation.

Have a look at these pictures:






No comments: