Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tanjung Karang BH is Operating With Two External Sounds !!!



As far as I can remember the Tanjung Karang BH is operating with two different external sounds.

One using those last Tanggo tweeters and the other one for the main window and inside the BH.

Both sounds were selected from my sound collection.

I just changed the two sounds yesterday (Feb 13th 2015) with Super BML (for last Tanggo tweeters) and super vacuum for the main window.

Immediately after putting the two sounds into operation you can see the fast reaction of those birds flying around the BH.

One very interesting observation was the way those swiftlet response when you play the external sounds.

You see when I entered this BH I stopped the two external sounds and switched on the room lights.

I will wait for about 5 minutes and will enter the BH quietly.

You can see many of them that I think are incubating their eggs will fly out of the BH.

However once I finished the BH inspection and quickly put the external sound back the same birds ( I believed) start to enter the house.

The external sound seems to be like a call bringing them back.

It is as if they know that the BH is cleared and they have the right to enter the house.

This special observation can be used as a lesson where before we enter our BH it is wise to shut the external sound and switch on the light.

Immediately after we finished our work we need to quickly switch of the BH light and put the external sound up.

You will immediately see them returning home to be at their nests.

A very interesting observation and a very good lesson to all.


No comments: