Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nice To Know That People Do Appreciate My Contribution !!!



I think this BH owner learned a lot of things from my blog.

He recently "whatsapp' a request to buy my top ranked external sounds.

After agreeing with the cost he said "Thank you in advance".

I asked him why he said so?

His answer was something like this:

"Thank you for all your help, your research and info in your blog".

I remember meeting him once while I was in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

He ordered 5 liters of super pheromone nesting planks aroma.

It must be working since he now ordered my latest top ranked external sounds.

If it doesn't work I am sure he will drop me like a hot brick.

Well I don't ask for any appreciation from any of my blog reader.

However it feel good when they send such a beautiful appreciation mail or a short sms messages.

Do you know that every article that I wrote do have a lesson to learn.

If they are practiced you might improve your chances to populate your BH.

Those who have engaged my personal service have a much better chances of improving their BH performances.

The degree of success is dependent on who carry out the recommendations and how many birds there are around the BH.

Yesterday while having a chat with the Tanjung Karang BH I did asked him if he have been observing the sky above his BH in the evening.

He said yes.

I asked him, how many birds are crossing his BH every evening and how many move away?

His answer was something like this.

"Not many crossed my BH like before but most will fly into my BH."

I stressed to him that how lucky if there are more birds that pass above his BH.

Because if there are more he will be exposed to more chances.

Those that crossed his BH must be those old couple who are staying at someone BH around his BH.

They must be having a nest with either eggs or young babies.

If they are young birds they will come into his BH.

I tried my best to look positive about those that crossed and move away.

These flew away birds will shortly produced new babies and if they follow their parent to find food I am sure they will pass this BH.

Once they passed they will drop into his BH.

There will be a great chance that they will enter and perhaps move in to be his permanent tenant.

He smiled and agreed with my explaination.

No comments: