Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stainless Steel Plate For Corner Covers !!!

(Sample of the plate ordered)


Finally discovered a place to order these special corner plates.

Ordered 100 pieces for my own use and I hope once proven will order more.

Yes I was on my way to Kuala Selangor and discovered this shop selling lots of stainless steel racks, tables and cooking stools.

Quickly stop to make some inquiries and I was lucky to be informed that their fabrication yard was just at the back of the show room.

Talked with the executive who attended to my inquiries and sketched what I wanted.

The cost each was agreed upon and I am looking forward to collect it soon.

This special corner covers can help you to reduce the number of 90* corner nests.

Once you harvest those 90* nests you can immediately install a plate with four Phillip head screws.

The plate will force the tenant that was using the corner to migrate to the flat area (half on the nesting plank and half on the stainless steel plate).

The shape produced will be 180* nests.

Remember a 90* or 130* nest shapes are normally cheaper by about 200-300 Ringgit per kilogram.

If you have 10 kilograms of it you will loose almost 3,000 ringgit.

Try to adopt this method to cut your looses.

If you cannot get them call me for help.

My number if 017 7551318.

No comments: