Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Arrival of Birdcall Test Units and Insect Producing Powders!!!



I ordered three sets of the test units that was used in Merbok,Kedah.

It arrived today and as fast as it come as fast they were booked by my blog readers.

Hmm hmm.......

It looks like I need to order 6 more sets. These newbies seem to be very excited of having the proven sets and I am sure they will have a good time with it.

The birdcall tweeter set comes with four round tweeters, an amplifier (blaupunk BOA 160), a set of wires for power connection to you lighter socket and wires with socket to connect to your car CD player. It is like a plug and play unit.....

Forgot to say that Victor, from Brunei, have paid for it and I am in deep trouble if I did not sent one to him soon.....

I guess I will get a few more and standby for new blog reader to call and confirm their requirements.....



I collected 10 containers of the insect powder from Tanjung Malim. Right now left with only two.... Goh from Alor Star blocked 4 pails ....

Have placed orders for another 10 containers ....

Those who would like to have any of the above items please email to me your requirements and I will attend on a first come first serve basis ....

No comments: