Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

Be In Sungai Patani During CNY

Dear readers,

I will be in Sungai Patani for at least 4 days.

Those from the North of Peninsular, U can call me (017 755 1318) if you wish to meet for any birdnest related matters only. I am no marriege councillor, sorry.. he he he.

I hope to spend some time doing up my birdhouse probably putting in more fake nests, activate the insect powder, apply those aroma in the nesting areas and perhaps clean all those birdshits on the floor. I might want to harvest some of those nests. I am also looking forward of having those water pools on the ground and upper floors.

The idea I saw in Tanjung Malim is what I am looking at.

I will also collect three sets of the birdcall equipment from my friend. I ordered for a few people who have confirmed their booking.

Nokenzo wanted me to let him have a container of the insect powder for trial purposes.

So there goes my CNY.......

No comments: