Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Off To Brunei With A Big Long Cornical Birdcall Tweeter....


Today at noon will be flying into Brunei.

Main purpose is to complete a job at BLNG (Brunei LNG) and wanted to hand carry a long cornical tweeter for Victor.

The unit arrived at my house safely and have unpacked and took some photos.

The purpose of the unit is for Victor to try his luck in conducting various birdcall test in all parts of Brunei and to track the number of responds he might get.

He have the intention to chart the results of his tests and place them in a map.

I am very happy to know on this project and volunteer to buy and carry over the medium range cornical tweeter just for the project.(I am sure he will pay me the cost)

Pretty heavy and I hope I will not be chased away by the Airasia Check in Attendent.

Will do some chatting with Victor and hope to invite him to invest in Malaysia.....

No comments: