Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Swiftlet Farming For Dummies !!!

I hope I can be excused for using the word "Dummies".

Actually it is not that offensive if you are a friendly party. If not I am terribly sorry ....

I was actually asked by one of my blog reader to work much harder just for the sake of introducing the business to as many new comers as possible.

It have to be very simple and easy to understand.

I also have decided to place as many pictures as possible.

Please visit this URL: http://swiftletfarming4dummies.blogspot.com/

As a reminder, they are for newbies and not suitable to those Sifus or those learned one.

It is like a kindergarden book for young toddlers.

So please be kind enought to support the blogspot.

I intent to start writing all the applicable chapter by chapter and I hope it will be beneficial to all Birdnest Enthusiasts, I mean newbies.

Please show your support by sending me as many emails as possible so that I can post them at the side column.

Appreciate all your contributions.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation pak Harry...! The opening of a second branch. You are getting better and greater..! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Harry....

I'm speechless with joy ....

AWESOME!!!

Thank you very much!