Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tommorow Might be In Tanjung Malim and On Sunday In Segamat !!!

Life is getting more hectic and there is always some enthusiast who wanted me to pay a visit to their birdhouses.

I am truly honored and I don't know how to say no ...

Tomorrow was invited to view a shop house in TM. The owner, Mr. M, of the shop house would like to hear my personal opinion to convert the shop house to a BH. At the same time would appreciate if I could provide the best configuration for him to start the detail design works.

I accepted his invitation and will bring along all my gadgets plus measuring tape, compass, camera, my pen, sketch note pad and etc.

I hope within 3 hours I could wrap up the works in configuring the best option for him. I also will be on the look out to see all those birdhouses in TM.

On Sunday, will be in Segamat, Johor. Received an invitation to drop by to help in the activation of the insect powder and the house aroma. The BH owner is Mr. L.

I believed in giving a helping hand to those blog readers who need some pat talks and I am sure they can learn better when I explain in person on all their queries.....

Then again one more blog reader from Seremban wanted to belanja breakfast before I cabut to Segamat ....

Well to make matter worse, Mr V, from BP insisted that I shud stop by to see his BH.....

This is getting very crazy and I hope I can made it ...

Good luck to me ...

No comments: