Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nothing Much To Do So Why Not Meet Some New Friends !!!


In the morning I was very busy. Was invited to meet someone at Putrajaya and brief on some interesting ideas about NGV.

By 3 pm I realised that there were so many calls that came in and I need to call all and apologise for not answering.

One of the caller was Mr Kenny from Port Klang. I queried him on his reasons for calling me and how I can be of help.

Well not suprising he admitted that he was so facinated with my swiftlet farming blogspot that he would like to have dinner with me in the everning. Of couse why not especially when he said dinner was on him...

Well I though to myself, since I was free with no program, why not....?

We met at Sunway Pyramid is Subang and proceeded to a restorant on the opposite site of Sunway Pyramid.

The moment we met, he could not hold his breath and wanted very much to have my advise on swiftlet farming. He brought along his partner, Mr Lim.

These were what we talked about:

1) They are currently in the manpower supply business and have been with the business almost five years.

2) The manpower business is not very easy to handle. Lots of problems in looking after the clients and also the labors that they brought in.

3) Due to heavy stress and tension on work related matters, they found that their family are not getting the right attention and more often then not they tend to shout at everybody with the slightest mistakes or errors. Their kids and wife are feeling the strain too and they are suffering quitely.

4) They came to know about swiftlet farming some months back but did very little in getting more informations. (They actually do not know where to get).

5)Recently they came across by blogspot and feel that this might be the best opportunity to meet some one who can provide a sincere advise on how to start their swiftlet venture.

6) I spend more then 3 hours to explain what they should not and what they should do. I gave my advises on how to start their venture and if they need more help I will be very happy to help.

7) We have a lot of fun talking about our passion and I am very glad that I make both of them very happy and smilling all the way home.

I am very sure that they are up to something good and happy to meet some new friends.

Best of luck to both of them and hope they will try to reduce their tension and stress especially when they are at home. There is nothing better then to have a good and happy family.

2 comments:

K L said...

Hi, Harry,

Seems to be my kampong people. Perhaps u can introduce them to me too to share ideas.

Yong

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Yong,

I am not sure who they are but is Kenny and Lim ring a bell?