Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog Readers From Vietnam Seriously Wanted To Visit Malaysia !!!



Last night received a phone call from Mr DH Le of Hanoi, the capital city, of Vietnam.

He have a couple of birdhouses in his country but wanted very much to visit Malaysia...

His intension were more towards bringging some VIPs and serious Investors in Swiftlet Farming to look at the Swiftlet Industries in Malaysia. He wanted it to be a regular trip once the itinery is developed and suitable for Vietnamese people to visit Malaysia. This is more like Swiftlet Farming Tourism.

I am pretty sure there are lots of activities that can be looked into but to start with one is the kepala pusing.

They wanted to view as many birdhouses as possible (external). The would be happy to at least visit a house that are full of nests (inside). They wanted to taste the ready made birdnest soup. They prefer a place that is complete with facilities for Tourist to drop by.

Hmmm hmmmm this is not an easy thing task to do.

Since this is something new to me I would like some suggessions from Malaysian blog readers. Please help if you got any contact on how to add more itineries to these VIPs.

Sam, are U there? I am sure you have something to say.

Thank U Ronnie for your reply. I wish you can talk to Dato Beh for some help...

My niece, who once work with a Birdnest Chain Superstore contacted me and willing to provide a helping hand.

I will be driving up to Kuala Selangor next Tuesday to visit the Sungai Rambai Swiftlet city for some investigation and perhap talk to the owner, assuming he is always there....

Wow so much to do and so little time given ....

4 comments:

ronnie said...

me the 1200pieces nest house owner.u should know my bos right.think can help if wanted....u got my nomber ma,,,

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Ronnie,
Thank U a million. Will call U to have further talk on the matter. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

K L said...

The restaurant cum sample farm which I refer to earlier in my comment was Restoran Yun He, Lot 293, Sg. Rampai, Jln Batang Berjuntai, next to Batang Berjuntai Poilce Station.

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Yong,

Thanks for the information and I will drop by on Tuesday with some friends who are taking me to Kuala Selangor.

You are a great friend ...