Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Think Positive !!!

There are many people out there who have these thought of going into swiftlet farming however they are very reluctant because the are afraid of these and that.

These are some of the common excuses that I have come across:

1) Bird Flu my friend.

This is one of the biggest excuse that most people use when we promote to them about swiftlet farming.
Then we ask them: "How many people have died eating birdnest so far?"
Their answer will be: "I don't know".

So what is this fuss about bird flu?

No lah I actually don't have the money to start one. That was just an excuse ....

2) Many Failed.

Oh yes. This is another favorite answer.

"You know I read somewhere more then 80% of birdnest houses failed in Malaysia and Indonesia"

"Who told You?"

"No lah, I heard rumors in the market"

"If the rate of failures is so high how come more and more people keep going into the business? There are so many seminars, courses and talks given every week. Every time these activities are held, they are full house."

"Okay, how come Bank Pertanian Malaysia have recently make available a special Credit facility for this specific business?"

" Oh like that ha, sorry la. I know very little and I just want to say something".

3) Local Council Are Harrasing Birdhouse Owners.

"Harry ah, I read this article where the local council broke the walls of a few shophouses that were turned into birdhouse. So the owner sure loose a lot of his money".

"Do you think that the local council carried out the demolishing of those house for no reasons? I bet those birdhouse owners are inconsiderate. They must be too closed to the residential areas and they keep blasting those birdcall musics at weired time of the night". That explain the reasons.

There are guidelines provided by Jabatan Haiwan and if those birdhouse owners follow them closely, I am very sure their birdhouse will not be torn down.

Anyway there are many more excuses, I am very sure. All are of negative thinking.

To me I just wanted to say that this perculiar business is exciting and chellanging. It is like a kind of race to a finishing line that you can reach, if you equipt yourself with adequate knowledge, within 3 to 5 short years.

Once you hit the finishing line, you will be laughing to the bank....

I came to know that there are many birdhouses in Malaysia that are doing pretty well that during their harvesting time they have to shoo away those birds who refuse to leave the house while the owner are harvesting. Can you see what I see......

Getting a few kilos a month is nothing new any more.

The main task will be how quick you reach or touch the finishing line....

The duration of the race depends on you and not anybody else .....

You determine the pace and you will be the one who will harvest and enjoy the fruits of your labor.....

Best of luck to all of you who already owned their birdhouse....

To those who have yet too, I guess you have not started the race. I also would like to wish you the best of luck. Just think positive......

No comments: