Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Going To Kuala Selangor ....

Last night received a visitor from Johor.

He drove up to Kuala Lumpur for the purpose of meeting me and wanting to join my expedition to Kuala Selangor.

Last night managed to take him to Puchong to view a birdnest processing center that is managed by a Malaysian who have a long history in Birdnest Processing.

We plan to visit Kuala Selangor today to get the chance to view a birdhouse owned and operated by a new swiftlet farmer by the name of A...

He is going to pick me up at my home and we then proceed to pick up my friend who came from Johor. Should be in Kuala Selangor by 11.00 am. Just the right time to view the birdhouse.

I am pretty excited to visit this new birdhouse and I hope to check the house properly. Perhaps can diagnose if there is any thing that are not right for the swiftlets.

I hope there is no need to prepare a long recomendations like the one I did for Yong of Port Klang...

Mr A feels that his house is a bit too slow in getting those swiftlets in and he wondered why.

Let see what I can find out and if there are problems then I need to put them in a proper report plus my recomendations so that he can make the necessary arrangements to eliminate or correct them.

I have with me those aromas, insect powder, fake nests and some of those inspection tools to immediately leave my mark....These items will be a kind of items that I will put in all the houses that I visited. It is like writing on the wall with the words "Harry Was Here".

Hope within a few short weeks the house will not be the same anymore. That again shall be subjected to the the house humidity, temperature and the room darkness. Oh yah, the entrance hole must also in the right position and wide enought. On the top of that the roving room have the right dimension....

This trade mark will be a must to all future birdhouses that I am invited to visit...

So just wait for my report after the trip and let me share the points together and see how the progress will be after the visit...

I am planning to visit the house again after one month ....

No comments: