Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Drove All The Way From Setiawan To See Harry !!!

Getting pretty busy with a number of blog readers wanting me to visit their BHs.

Today have a BH in Gurun that need some advise plus revisit a BH in Pinang Tunggal too.

Yesterday before my trip back to Kedah Mr T of Setiawan, Perak came to KL just to have a few words with me.

He was lucky that I have 1 hour for him.

His problem was something to do with his BH population suddenly stop growing.

It used to increase from zero to 50 nests but after 2 years they stop multiplying.

"What do you think happened Harry? Where do those young birds went to?"

Well his question is logical. What happen to those baby birds that were generated in his BH every breeding season? How come no new birds enter and populate his BH?

I scan my brain and it takes a few good minutes to give the most possible answers.

The problem is that I was not invited to view his BH and see what went wrong. If I can stop by at least I can give a better and accurate answers.

Well I know for sure he is not sure of the BH room temperatures and Humidity (He ask me to get him a thermohygrometer).

He sketched the internal orientation of his BH.

Hmm ..... it looks okay but I think they are a bit too bright.

So what do you think the problems were?

The best is to go and have a good look at the house. From those short descriptions I assumed that the house is sick and the most probable reasons have to do with the BH temperatures, darkness and humidity.

I gave him some list of things that he needed to work our and allow me to drop by next week to get a better picture of what is wrong with his BH.

I planned to visit his BH on Wednesday and if you wish to join the fun please call me at 017 755 1318.

No comments: