Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Suitable Agricultural Lands For Swiftlet Farming !!!

Just arrived from Ipoh, Perak.

It was a very long drive but I completed my task in helping a couple who were keen in having a second opinion about their agricultural land.

After the gruesome journey found out the land was deep inside a palm oil plantation, on the top of a small hill.

I pushed my small car up those slopes and luckily it was not raining.

The result was not that good but I showed to them that the land in below the flight path however the number of birds was low.

Played the birdcall test gadget and the response was not encouraging.

I was very sincere and told them to either conduct the test again on a wet day or perhaps look at the other pieces of lands that they purchased sometime back.

Before my Ipoh journey, I drop by in Gombak for an interesting conversation.

This young man, about 29 years old, wanted me to look around for suitable investors to develop his family land bank.

They have not less then 9 pieces of agricultural lands in Selangor, Perak, Johore and Melaka.

Most of the land have been tested and their result were encouraging.

I told him to sent me those video clips of the tests made.

The terms are reasonable and I am pretty sure there are ways to make a win win scenario.

I will be taking some interested parties to have a look at those selected pieces and I hope I can help some of those friends who failed to have a good piece of property for swiftlet farming.

Those of you who wanted to take a good look please arrange to call Harry for the visit next week.

Call 017 755 1318

No comments: