Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Where I Will Be For This Week !!!

There are numerous calls for me to visit their birdhouses and properties.

In order to maximise my trips, I will from now on, place my itiniary on this blogsite.

Those who wish to meet me for getting to know or perhaps wanted to enter a BH or to see how I conduct the Birdcall tests please make your booking as soon as you can.

Call Harry at 017 755 1318 and tell me what kind of visit trip that you wish to join. Remember this trips will be good for those who are new and never enter any BHs before. Main purpose is to give you a chance to enter those BHs and learn on their mistakes. Every mistake is costly and by learning about them you can greatly minimise your risks.

For each trip you need to pay a minimal fee that you can effort (Min 250).

Week of October 2008, 21st till 28th, will be as follows:

Wenesday:
Visit a newly built birdhouse in Muar Johore. Will start at about 10.00am and return by 8.00om.

Friday:
Maintenance visit to a New Birdhouse, empty for 7 months, for installation of new gadgets to attract those wild birds. Will start at 10.00am and finish by 8.00pm.

Sunday:
First visit to a birdhouse that have only 2 nests after more then 7 months. Main purpose is to identify what are the main causes and recommendations to the owner.

No comments: