Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Watch Out, Everybody Is Going For The Kill !!!

"Harry, I was offered to buy a new BH in Trengganu, 1,800 square feet, two stories, plus a piece of 1 acre land at RM 1,000,000. Is that a good offer?".

What do you think this offer looks like?

I wish I have the Rm1,000,000 and I am very sure I will not go for such an offer.

In the first place, why must it be so steep?

How much is an acre of land in Trengganu? I think it should not be more then say Rm60,000. I mean outskirt of a major town like Kuala Trengganu.

What about the cost of a new building, I mean a BH?

Two stories high will not go more then Rm250,000.

So total is probably about Rm310,000.

If someone offer you at a whopping Rm 1,000,000, something must be greatly wrong.

Maybe there were 3,000 birds flying above the land when they play those Duress sound?

May be the house is already readied and there are more then 600 nests (fully formed) in them?

Or may be they are going for a kill and you are the sucker?

Hmm ...... I am beginning to wonder what is going on with this swiftlet business .....

2 comments:

tirokswifts said...

Harry,

I have 3 acre agriculture land in outskirt of KT going for 90K (negotiable) per acre and I can construct for u 2 storey (20' x 80') at 250K and 3 storey for 350K. Anybody interested can contact me. This land is in the feeding area.

Anonymous said...

Tirokswift

please contact/sms me on your offer joe 017 9282866