Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Next Week I Am Gonna Have Fun !!!

Confirmed that I will be on the flight to KK this Saturday and then to Sibu on the 12th.

After that will make my way to Kuching, on 15th, for a transit to Pontianak.

Full schedule and I hope there will be a lot of swiftlet activities.

In KK will be visiting a land in Temparali. I need to carry the bird call gadget with me.

In Sibu, the same thing to have a good look at a piece of land plus carrying out a birdcall test.

I just hope that those birds will respond and make my trip more interesting.

I am a bit concern since my last trip to Brunei, there were too many Serinti and Cave birds. They are not bothered by any call.

Might need to get Ben Chai's help if those swiftlets do not respond.

While in Kuching will meet Mr Y. Mr.Y was very unfortunate. His BH in Sungai Besar Selangor is dead. His appointed consultant and contractor took his money and never came back.

Need to see what can be done to salvage his dream.

After Kuching will make my way to Pontianak. Meeting Pak Elvin of Jungkat Beach. He is proceeding with two new BHs for us to be a foreign partner. Three other friends joining the trip.

Might be meeting Pak Eddie. Pak Eddie is looking at getting someone to represent him on the "Smart Birdhouse" software which he developed.

Maybe will try to get someone to take the agency and help to promote the item.

Well I am sure there are a few exciting things along the way but let's hope there will be lots of new stories to tell.

No comments: