Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

In Kota Kinabalu For Two Days !!!

I am so fortunate to be invited to visit Sabah and conduct some tests to determine if there were enough birds to start a new BH in Tamparuli, Sabah.

Landed at KK new airport and was received by Mr L.

He wasted little time and took me straight to the piece of land that he wanted to convert to his Dream BH.

It was raining when I arrived but manage to make some observations on the surrounding.

After a few test and observation, make my way to his parent's residence on the top of a Hill.

The view from the House was "Breath Taking". I was so attracted by the green surrounding and those hills and the sea view.

The next day, about 5.00am make my way to the same piece of land to view the flying path of those wild birds.

Taught Mr.L with the technique on how to determine these path. And he was very grateful in the ability to learn a new art in swiftlet farming. He was never so observant before. Now is become an expert.

In the first place he never woke up at 5.00am before, when in Tamparuli.

After determining the flight path we pull the test gadget and got some birds responding.

Interesting however the number of birds were not that many.

After finishing with those chores went to Tamparuli town for breakfast.

Before breakfast I took a good look at a building that were filled will Serinti and Gigas, all around the building. Thousands or more.

After completed the task given make my way back to KK and met with two of my blog reader. One was Mr C and we met at Green Lane where a successful BH was located.

The other was Mr. K. We managed to catch up at the airport.

A marvellous two days and I am happy that my duties were done and I am on my way to Sibu, Sarawak.

One more blog reader who asked me to drop by.

No comments: