Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

About The Painting Of Heat Shield Paint !!!

It took two days to complete the heat shield painting works.

The first day was for the 1st layer and the second day was to finish the second layer.

The job was performed by three skilled workers and I am pretty happy with their workmanship.

Two boys did their job on the roof while their Chief completed the walls of the building.
I choose white (more deflection of the heat) for my rooftop and grey for the four walls.

Since I have yet to receive the invoice I am looking forward to know how much damage that it will cost me.

The paint was with very little smell and since it was applied externally I am not too worried over the odour effect to those wild birds.

As far as I am concerned the internal nesting room temperature is within my expected range (26*C to 29*C). At 4pm the room temperature was about 27*C.

If this special paint works, the product will be use as one compulsory part of all my future BH projects.


Before the Painting



The Heat Shield Paint






Roof Top Painting 1st Layer in White




External Wall Painting Grey Color






No comments: