Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

BM Birdhouse Should Be Ready By Jan 20th 2009 !!


I drove 4 hours just to spend a day at the BM birdhouse.

Things are looking very good. The internal fittings are well installed.

The only shortcomings are the entrance hole opening and those external tweeters.

I also could not get the CCTV cameras install. Perhaps by the 17th or 18 I could get them up and tested.

Right now waiting for those cement roof to be cured (hardened). Apek promised to be on site to remove those wooden support by the 18th.

Mr K, the owner, seem to be every ready to play the bird call sound.

As usual birdhouse owners most of the time have a very high expectations.

I am not but I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope there will be no last minutes problems.

I still need to fetch those corner covers and bird shits.

The ammonia powder need to be collected too.

Mr.K seem to be very particular on those gaps between the nesting planks. The only way out is to install those corner cover on those that are badly needed a cover.

I planned to install on those that are in the selected zone.

This BH will be something for me to try the zoning system. My simple idea is to divide the two floors into four zones. Each zones, the tweeters, will be wired separately.

My main objective is to draw all the birds to one particular zone (Zone 1). This selected zone have everything that will make the birds wanted to built their nests.

The sound, the number of tweeters, the fake nests, the aromas, the special sound effect, the temperature, the humidity and many more will be superior then the other three zones.

I just wanted to draw the birds to this location and I believe it will work.

Once this zone is pretty occupied, say 50 nests, I will then switch my attention to the second selected zone.

By using this scientific techniques, I will be able to populate the BH based on how I wanted it to be.

I do not want the birds to make the choice but I want them to follow my desire where they should built their nests.

This is my experimental house and they need to follow how and where they should stays.

What do you think?

Will that be a little challenge in your life?

If you think you are very smart, follow what I do and see if it works.

Once it works we can then declare that we are the master.

I will be the true "Sifu". If it does not work .......

Well hard luck and no harm in trying new things ........

I just wanted to be different from the rest and I wanted to take this challenge to proof that those birds can be directed to where I wanted them to be.

No comments: