Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

I Expected Some Chinese Orange But .................!!!!


Chinese New Year is two days away.

I would like to wish all my Chinese friends a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I hope this new year will bring lots of swiftlets into your BH(s).

I will be back in the evening to have the new year's eve with my in laws.

Since I promised to complete the BH in BM, I will spend the new year holiday in the new BH.

Talking about new year, I just received a call from a good friend from Alor Star, Kedah.

"Harry, as a token of my appreciation for all the good works that you have contributed for 2008 to all of us, your blog readers, I have two ......
Hmmm.....two bags of bird shits for your BHs. I just harvested and please feel free to drop by to pick them up. "

Ai ya ya ya ya..........

I thought he was going to say two crates of fresh Chinese Oranges or kuih kapit or ........

I was already having those saliva dropping from my mouth.

But bird shit .......yes when he mentioned bird shit, my saliva immediately dries up !!!!

He he he he ............

Well I know he knows what I am badly in need now. During my last trip to Setiawan, Mr.D lost three bags of those bird shits which he harvested from his BHs. Those bags were specifically prepared for me to take home.

Now, one of my blog reader, was kind enought to help out with my predicament. Thank you and thank you very much. Beggars cannot be choosy. He he he

Last week during my trip back to KL, received another interesting call. This time from another blog reader Mr.S. He is the Pomelo King of Ipoh. The first thing that reminded me was to stop by at his Pomelo shop to pick up a few Pomelos for my CNY celebration. How kind of him and I told him that I will drop by to pick them up.

I guess this how people appreciate what I have been doing all this while. They read my blog for free, they listen to my talk at GAHP, they write to ask for free advises, they call for quick answers and so on.

So far I have never turn down any of their requests and I hope I will continue to help those who are in need of advises.

My resolution will be to put more effort in helping as many newbies in the field to be a successful BH owners. I will help in anyway that I could and make sure they follow the Government's guidelines.

No comments: