Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Being Saluted For A Sincere Comments !!!


I received an email the other day and this blog reader sent me a sketch of his dream BH.

Due to my busy schedule I did not reply on time but I did after a few days delays.

This morning he replied and I just wanted to share with all my blog readers:

Just read this:

Hi Harry,

I really really salute you.

First, I thought you are not going to reply me, but what I think is totally wrong. Among all the swiftlet blogger, you are the one that really not greedy about knowledge and willing to share your opinion and experiences. Really hope in one day later you my sifu.

This coming Chinese New Year I will be back to my mother in law house at Sungai Petani for a week. Hope has an opportunity to know you further. Your comments were details and really fantastic; I really miss out think about if one day the swiftlet change the flying path, then the dog kennel type will be less effective of pulling those birds.

Thanks again to remind me. The land size actually not very big, I think is about 150 meters long X 50 meters width, which is the long side is parallel with flying path. That is why I try to design the BH also parallel on the land.

The sunrise and sunset just nice on the left and right. So the current design entrance hole (dog kennel) will be less expose to the sun. Attached is the open roof design again for you review.

This time I relocate the BH to 90 degree compare to previous. This is because try to avoid the entrance hole expose by the sun. Hope to get your advice again.

Thanks.
Eric.

I can assure all of you out there that being a blogger is not always smooth.

If you are lucky you will receive lots of compliments. However there are also bitter comments that makes you feel very irritating and low.

Just wanted to remind all, I am not an extra ordinary person. Just the same as you are but I feel obligated to all newbies who wanted to start their first BH.

What I am doing now is just to record what I have learned and came across.

You are just lucky to stumble to this unique blog where you can learn a lot of things that at one time being kept secrets for more then 200 years.

I was once new like you and I was so frustrated that there was no place to find all the informations about Swiftlet Farming.

Starting a swiftlet farm is like starting a business. If you want to be successful you need lots of knowledge. You cannot effort to make mistakes because mistakes are costly.

To those who appreciate my effort I would like to thank you very much. However to those who don't please find another blog to past your valuable time. I have no intention to make you feel inferior or angry.

My objective will remain the same. I wanted to share all the knowledge that I have learned with every body who know how to appreciate.

2 comments:

K L said...

Harry,

Keep up with the marvellous works !
I salute to you too !

Anonymous said...

We all salute you harry.

I think this is the most informative (and funniest) website there is about swiftlet farming...you are the MAN!

If I was hitler I'd personally make my whole country(including me) salute you!