Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Talking About Those Birdshits !!!

After delaying my trip to Setiawan, Perak, I finally managed to get the right size car to pick up those aroma for my BM BH.

I took three hours to reach Setiawan and upon reaching my Mr.D was there wanting to take me for seafood lunch.

Waited for my good friend Mr.C to arrived and after the best lunch ever, went over to Mr.D BH.

We collected about fours bags of those bird shits and he swear to me there are three more to be collected in another BH.

He dropped at the other BH and went over to collect the BH entrance keys and in we went.

The moment he opened the door he realised that those bird shits were missing.

"Harry, I am sorry to tell you that those air condition installer have ran away with your birds hits."

Oh damn. Even bird shit are stolen.

I felt very unhappy but Mr.D told me that the next harvest he will arrange to let me have more.

Talking about bird shit, there was something strange that Mr.D mentioned to me.

Why suddenly there are more of those white shits as compare to those black colored?

He noticed that upon his return from his recent trip, the white spots are much more as compared to before.

What do you think happened?

His conclusion was that there are more new and young birds entered his BH.

These white colored bird shits indicated that these young birds are marking their territory.

Usually you can see this phenomena on the walls of the roving area.

These marking are more like the scenes marking. They wanted to announce that they have entered and will make the house as their home.

Good for Mr.D and I hope those marking were not done due to the fact that he did a good harvest before taking his trip. Both the nests and bird shits were harvested on the same week.

Those birds must be reiterate their presence.

What ever the reasons I can see that there are more birds in the house. The more he harvest the more they keep coming back.

No comments: