Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nature Sound !!!


Have you ever thought of mixing the internal sound with natures sound?

I was with Pak Jeff of Trengganu in Pontianak and he did mentioned about some unique things that you should consider.

During his speach he was toying with the idea of embedding those nature sound into your birdcall sound.

I remember he mentioned about those water stream, crickets sound, frog sound or perhaps those deep jungle sound.

I have never tried but I do have some of those sounds that he was referring to.

Well if you want to have one of the best nature sound please click at this URL address.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/639057218/e2f2b47369850e43f4bf3b7e837ed84f

If it is not good for the birdcall sound then you might want to use this sound as your background music when you going to sleep or work on your next project.

How about that?

Just enjoy the soothing sound and I have a few more if you need.

Just call harry at 017 755 1318

No comments: