Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

How Nice To Have An 8 Gigabytes Of Birdcall Sounds !!!


"Harry, I have this special offer for you. This is just a token for all the efforts and good things you have done to me and all your swiftlet farming flog readers. Please continue writing and let us have all your findings so that we are guided in the right path."

This was what happened last week in Ipoh, Perak.

Mr.S currently started his JV birdhouse is Trang, Thailand with an expat living in Thailand.

He has with him this collection of sounds that I never thought I can lay my hands on.

"Harry bring with you an 8 gigabyte thumb drive and I will let you have all of them."

I brought we me a 16 gigabytes just in case.

"Harry just try running one by one and locate the best for all your blog readers, including me!!"

How interesting. There are more then 300 sounds and some are cricket, water streams, frog, jungle sound and so forth.

Hmm ....... now I have a strange collection of bird sounds.

You need one of these nature sound please read my last article on nature's sound !!!

Just click on the URL and listen to the beautiful nature sound .

No comments: