Monday, December 6, 2010
My New Inventions Installed at Nilai BH !!!
The Nilai BH revamp operation is about to be completed.
I am happy that this new masterpiece has all the new ideas which I invented recently.
The most recent ideas were as follows:
1) The wet floor technique using fine sand and bird shit. Applied inside the VIP room only. (3rd BH using this new invention)
2) A special water control gadget is used to activate the water flow from the tap to the wet floor area. I called it as "AutoIrrigate" meter. This is a very new gadget discovered just last week.
3) All water to the humidifiers in the BH (6 units) were first cooled using a Cooling Basin. (1st BH using this new invention).
4) The entrance hole area were installed with a hexagonal and three noisy tweeters. (2nd BH using this new invention).
5) Two small tweeters installed at the entrance door to play the baby king after 8:00pm after the external sound is stop.(1st BH using this new invention)
6) There will be about 40 bottles of perfume hung on the nesting planks. (3rd BH using this new invention)
7) The crossing planks were laced with special aroma before its installation. (1st BH using this new invention)
8) Two special reservoirs of erotica aroma installed one at the entrance hole area and the other inside the VIP room.(2nd BH using this invention)
9) After stopping the revamp works at about 5.00pm I tested a new sound called VivaKajang. This new sound was recently developed for a friend in Ayer Jernih Trengganu. Lot of those clicking sounds.(1st BH using this sound)
The result as at today was fascinating and encouraging.
There were at least 600 - 800 birds entered the birds within less then one hour. The observation was done from 5.00pm to 6:00pm.(Note: It was a rainy day with lots of cloud. The birds came home early.)
The owner was with me and we used the CCTV cameras to observe the reaction of those swiftlet. We were very sure that nearly all that entered never leave the BH. Unbelievable and truly fascinating.
I shook my head many times and confirmed with the owner that my target of 1000 nests is achievable and he should sleep well.
His current nests number was 350 and I promised to increase his nests population to 1000 within less then 12 months.
It was very encouraging and I feel that I am getting very near to right method on how to get a BH easily populated with swiftlet.(My aim is to find the correct ways and appropriate gadgets to ensure that any BH can be easily populated and those old BH can double its nest within less then one year).
If all these new ideas and my inventions properly understood and properly installed your BH will have a high degree of success. I do not guarantee but I can only say that your have a higher success.
Remember I am not a Consultant or Sifu but just an enthusiast. I just love to invent some new gadgets and new ideas on how to populate the BH both the sick or new.