Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Should I Be Helpful or Just Ignore Them !!!



"Pak Harry this is Audrey of Penang and I wanted to buy your best sound."

Just listening to the voice, a female, I feel very sad on what was troubling my new blog reader.

I was curious and asked he a few important questions:

Where is your BH?
In Nibong Tebal  and a stand alone.

You build yourself of bought from someone?
Bought from some one after he give up, I think.

How long ago and how many nests so far?
When we took over there was no nest but now after one year there is a nest plus a few bird shit spots on the floor.

After one year you only see one nest?
Yes but some new birdshit spots.

Hmm... there must be something wrong because if your BH is empty after two years there must be some big mistakes and I suggest that you find some one to visit your BH and make the necessary modifications.

Buying a sound might help to bring in those birds but they might not stays.

Anyway if you wish to buy my sound, I recommend the NBU and BabyKing.

They are affordable but trust my word that your BH is not in a good shape.  Call a doctor, birdhouse doctor,  to diagnose the possible type of sickness and carry out the modification.

If you cannot find any body to help please call me.

She was pleased with my frank advise and I wish he the very best.

No comments: