Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An Irrigation Water Timer For Your Wet Floor Area !!!


I discovered something special yesterday.

You see when I started deploying the wet floor idea, I did not realized that the wet floor area need to be watered every day, if possible.

If you need to do that then there will be no time to do other things and at the same time I will disturb those precious birds inside.

I keep thinking of the cheapest and easiest way in wetting the area with an automated tool.

What I really need is a pump or a gadget connected to the water pipe that can be digitally programed to wet the floor at a predetermined time.

While trying to hunt for this gadget I remembered meeting a guy who showed me something that he said will work like I wanted it.

I quickly called him and ordered 10 pieces.

He was surprised with the big order and I was very happy to start using it today.

The gadget is called "AutoIrrigate" Gadget.

What it looks like is just similar to those gas meters and it cost only RM140.

You just need to attached it to the main water pipe and insert a two 3A batteries.

You can set the timer to open the valve every two or three days.

Set it to 1 minute per watering session.


If you need to purchase this special gadget let me know.  Call 017 755 1318

No comments: