Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

How Big Can Your Hexagonal Tweeter Be!!!


"Pak Harry you told me to use my imagination to fix those long range bazooka so I did just like what you asked me."

This was the answer given to me by a newbie who happened to purchase 4 long range Bazookas for his newly build BH.

Today I was specially invited to view the BH and I accepted the offer.

The moment I stepped out of the door I was stunt looking at the size of the so called hexagonal tweeter.

Oh my god it is one of the largest hexagonal tweeter I have seen in my entire life.

Who gives you the idea?

You Pak Harry.  You told me to use my imagination and I did precisely that.

Pak there is another unit at the front of the BH. Come and see.

Oh no and there it geos another gigantic hexagonal tweeters.  Today I broke the Malaysian Guinness book record to see not one but two gigantic hexagonal tweeters.

Well he was pretty imaginative and the response from those wild birds were not bad at all.

Went inside for a short visit and another surprise was waiting for me.

A 42 inch screen with 16 CCTV frames.

Pak Harry I think I wanted to add another two more cameras.

The BH was on a piece of land used to be a tin mining area.

Lots of vegetable farms, lakes and you can see those hills and mountains around the BH.

The dimension describe was 50 feet by 100 feet and two stories high.

If this BH is filled to the maximum, the owner will have about 400 kilograms of raw nests.

I took a long walk inside the BH and marveled at the things that were installed inside.

The owner told me that he applied nearly everything that he read from my famous blog.

I was asked to put a short report on what I think can be used as their guide to improve the BH and bring more birds inside.

I was honored to be given the responsibility and I am sure there are a few interesting things that I will point out to the owner.



No comments: