Thursday, December 2, 2010
A SimpleTechnique On How To Test Those New Nesting Planks Aromas !!!
The exact words from someone that I have never spoken before.
I told him that I would like to reserve my comments about any product that are in the market.
However I would love to conduct some serious observations using CCTV cameras using a simple technique using those crossing planks as my test case.
The following shall be my criterias:
1) The bird house that I wanted to conduct the tests shall be heavily populated like 300 nests at least.
2) On each test I will used at least three different types of aromas.
3) The nesting planks shall be those of red Meranti wood and new.
4) I will treat the wood with those aromas and dry them up before installation.
5) Each wood will be marked with a white marker to allow me to remember what kind of aroma was applied to every piece.
6) The planks will be distributed in the BH and the progress of birds building their nest on them will be monitored by CCTV cameras plus manual inspection.
The above was done at Nilai BH and I am looking forward for some result soon.