Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year To Everybody !!!

I would like to wish all my blog readers a very Happy New Year.

May the new year, 2011, brings to us more challenges and new ideas on how to populate our BH.

I would like to say thank you for being supportive to my writing.  Remember I am not a Saint or Prophet and I do makes some bad articles.

Hope the good articles have given all of you some knowledge and let us continue learning more new things in 2011.

Keep learning and if you have found any interesting ideas, tested and proven to be effective, let me know.

The only way to progress in this special field is to share with each other.

To end the year I have this interesting story from a friend whose BH is in Yong Peng, Johor.

He used to call and ask for new sounds but today he sound different.

"Pak Harry, after switching to your Superbabyking, my BH now have at least 100 birds.  Before this the moment the external sound stop all of them will rush out.  Today something happenned.  One of the young birds was stuck to the hexagonal tweeter.  My brother climbed up to remove the birds but unfortunately the bird managed to free itself but one leg was left behind.  If you come across a bird with one leg, remember it must be from Yong Peng."

I was glad that the SuperBabyKing works well and I am sure there will be many others who face the same weird problem.

If you think this new sound can be of help call me at 017 755 1318.  You might want to talk to the Yong Peng BH owner first.

No comments: