Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Another JV BH Revamp Job Completed In Gambang, Pahang !!!


Last week completed a revamp BH job in Gambang, Pahang.

This three stories building was converted into a BH about 1.5 years ago.

The owner was not happy with the performance with only 10 nests after 1.5 years into operation mode.

"Pak Harry I need your expertise to bring in more birds.  I know you can do it.  I have been following your Kepong BH revamp closely and the owner is happy with your job."

"To be frank I was the one who introduced you to Mr.Wong who was having problem with his unit."

That was how I was tested and only after I performed she called for help.

This Gambang BH was converted by her brother in law who owned about 5 BH in Kuantan, Pahang.

One of his BH is currently producing more than 30 kilograms a month.

I told her it does not mean that if he owned a successful BH he is an expert with BH conversion.

The first time I entered the BH I listed a long list of flaws that I told her what to do.

Initially I thought she wanted me to give my advise but it seems that she prefer myself to mobilize my workers and equipment to site and get it done as per my visit report.

After the two weeks revamp job, I tested the system implemented.

Within two short days the result was simply astonishing.

From only 10 spots of bird shit (below the existing 10 nests) it shot up to 45 spots.  Mostly on the highest floor (30 spots) and the middle floor (15 spots).

I told the owner to stay away for at least two to three months before entering for inspection.

This unit now will be under my care for 20 years on a mutually agreed JV with the owner.

I was given 30% for each harvest made.

My aim was to get 100 nests within the first 12 months.

By 24 months I am looking at 200 to 300 nests.

Those of you who own a BH with no decent number of nests please let me have a look at your BH and perhaps I can help in reactivate it.

You can consider doing it on a JV basis or .........

The choice is yours but my main objective is to revamp a slow moving BH.

Give me a call and I will be very happy to help in what ever that I can.

No big promises but I can give you my assurance that the things that I will do will good for your BH.





















No comments: