Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Revamp Works At Kuala Linggi Is On !!!



Take note that the revamp works on a BH at an Eco Park closed to Kuala Linggi river is confirmed.

The owner was pretty excited to inform me that he wanted me to mobilize to site by tomorrow Jan 20th 2012.

My response to him was simple.  You just let me have the keys and I will do my best to arrange to be on site as fast as I can.

Remember this particular BH is in an Eco Park and it was the first to be put into operation.  There are already 4 more about to be put into operation.

I was told that there will be another 30-40 more lots that are ready to be erected with the exactly the same designed BHs.

I was not surprised with this owner when he took me for a visit, two weeks ago.

After the short visit I told him that it is very common that the developer will do the minimum just to me the contract obligations.  He need to revamp if he wanted to see faster results.

There was nothing special inside the BH and if he continue as it is he will suffer terribly for a very long time.

Since there are many modern gadgets, sound system, accessories to lure birds into the house and expertise from experience BH owners, there is no reason why he could not upgrade the BH condition.

I think he was very lucky to have discovered my blog and understand the important of making the birds better prepared to stay in front of his neighbours.

I will do my up most best to turn his BH to be the best among the rest within the area.

That was my promise and I hope to keep it for a long time.

Tomorrow I will pack the first load of items plus my workers to move to the location.

Will start work during the weekend even during the CNY.

He wanted the BH to be up and running within 3 weeks from mobilization date.

What a challange.

Those of you, especially newbies, you should grab this opportunity to come and see for yourselves what I will be doing.

Come and join me and I am sure you will learn a lot of stuff that never been tough before.

There will be a small fee to learn these interesting tricks.

Call 017 7551318 to book a seat.  Maximum 3 person only.


No comments: