Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best Wishing For The Chinese New Year !!!


To those who celebrate Chinese New Year, I would like to wish all the very best and let us hope that the year will see some solution to the dwindling price of nests.

I was make to understand that by April 2012 the price will be back to its normal range.  However please do not expect too much.  It might not be true but you never know.

Well now let us talk more about swiftlet farming.

I received many Chinese New Year greetings and among all these two were exceptional:

From Vietnam:

Dear Sifu Harry,


It was your help that make it possible for me to succeed in swiftlet farming.  The dual entrance BH now have more than 60 nests and nest markings just after 3 months in operation.


Thank again Sifu,


Wishing you and your family a safe, happy and prosperous new year.


Sincerely yours,
DN

Another interesting message from Ulu Langat.  Remember this guy who was with me on NTV 7.  His name is Mr Mohammad Yakoob. He was the one who said that if his BH does not work he will turn it into a Karaoke lounge:

Pak Harry, after 3 months of not disturbing the BH that we put into operation this is my report.  The top floor was with 65 bird shit spots and about 18 nests.


The middle floor was with about 30 bird shit pots and about 10 nests.


The lowest floor was with about 15 bird shit spots with 3 nests.


What do you think of the result?


Happy Chinese New Year to you and Family.

My answer to him was this simple:

"Do you remember the number of birds that responded to our bird call test? There were only about 120 birds that turns up.  If you equate the number of nests and bird shits I think you pull nearly all of them."

"Your BH have done well my friend and now we need to look at how to fine tune the BH."

For this coming week I will be busy revamping a stand alone BH in Kuala Linggi and I hope this BH will perform better than the Ulu Langat BH.

To those who planned to build their own BH, please accept my invitation to join and learn how to revamp a BH.

Call me and I can assure you that you will gain lots of benefits from this hands on training.

Call 017 7551318

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across swiftletfarming.blogspot.com and I want to say: "What a beautiful picture!" I will surely contact you if we need a professional photographer.