Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kuala Linggi Revamp Bird House Test Run with 600 or more birds responded!!!

(Mr R showing his skill in spraying Mutiara Aroma)

After doing up the top floor and the entrance hole areas I did a test run with the present of the BH owner Mr R.

He rushed from Kota Damansara, Selangor just to be with me and help in what ever he can.

One of the thing I did was to ask him to install those water filter(s).  It seems that the water supplied via the main pipe was too dirty and will clogged the humidifier mist maker eyes.

The second thing that he did was to prepare his first Mutiara Aroma using those fermented bird shit and sea weeds.

I showed him the mixing method and how to spray the aroma on those walls.

Since he was around and those tweeters were set to play I conducted the first test run ever. The test run was conducted on 28th January 2012.

The number of birds responded was at least 400 to 600.

Mr R commented:

"Pak Harry prior to your revamp the number of birds that flew in I think was about 3 to 5 but now it's more that a few hundreds.  Unbelievable and a miracle to me."

I told him that if he did nothing and hope for the developer to provide the system he will be doomed.

The number of birds that responded to the sound was about 7:25pm.

At first there were about 3-5 birds and soon after the number started to multiply exponentially.

Out of no where they stormed the entrance area and many will attack the power tweeters installed on the walls.

Beside attacking the tweeters some will hang onto the walls.  At peak time there were more than 15 birds clinging closed to those power tweeters as if they were enjoying the vibration created by the sound.

The number of birds climbed every minute until at about 7:50.  Most of these birds entered the BH and their number started to decreased and at 8:00 pm there were about 2-3 left flying around the entrance hole.

I believed most of them entered the BH.

I estimated that the number entered were about 600 or more.

I told Mr R that he was a very lucky man.  Those birds seems to be coming from all over especially from the Palm Oil plantations and nearly all flew into his BH.

His comment was " Thank You Pak Harry".

I was very happy that those new gadgets that I invented and installed were showing unbelievable result.

I am pretty sure that these gadgets will help many others who have difficulties in populating their BHs.

To those who have BH that are not doing well call 017 7551318.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So lucky you you are, Mr. Rizal. First day you already catch 400 - 600 birds. Really amazing.