Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Try These Cluster Tweeters To Get Better Results !!!



Pak Harry what is your opinion on cluster tweeters?  Is it effective and proven?

I have on a few occasions wrote about my opinions about cluster tweeters.

My recommendation is always "go for it".

It has become my very important part of my design in all BHs that are handed over to me to revamp.

Usually I will install at least 20 -30 cluster tweeters inside each VIP room.  Beside that I also will install at least one chandelier and one kite tweeters.

What is a cluster tweeter?

Cluster tweeter consisted of four pieces of 2"x5" tweeters that are installed at your nesting planks crossings.

To install it is by installing four pieces of 45* corner covers.  I prefer those straight wood as compare to those have wood shape.

Once your 45* corner covers are put in place you can now install four tweeters (2"X5") on them.

It is advisable to fix the cable wires prior to installing these tweeters.

The four tweeters will become the centre of attraction to those birds.

The tweeters will be facing the opposite site of each tweeter.

The configuration will provide a 360* sound directions.

In most birdhouses that have these tweeters the number of bird shits below them is more than 80% as compared to one single tweeter.

I have discovered this special tweeters arrangement way back in 2009 and I was very impressed with the results it generated.

Today a BH owner from Kuantan, Pahang called to provide his latest visit report to his and his neighbour's BH.

"Pak Harry, you are dead right.  Both my BH and my neighbour's BH the highest number of bird shit on each floor were below those cluster tweeters."

"I would like you to come over and arrange to install more of these cluster tweeters."

During my recent visit to Yan Kedah, the same observation were seen in a BH that was new but with a few cluster tweeters.

The owner was smiling when I told him that nearly all those high number of bird shit on the floor were below those cluster tweeters.

He personally arrange to check on my remark and came back to confirm my observations.

If you wanted to learn more about this proven method come and attend my March 3rd 2012 Seminar and I will give you every details on how to erect these cluster tweeters.

The right type of tweeters do play an important part in attracting those birds to stay on these clusters.

I will ensure that once you have attended my Seminar you will be a new person in swiftlet farming.

No comments: