Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Morning Pandora 3 !!!!

Pandora is a planet with hanging rocks in the film AVATAR.

Very early this morning I was at a BH whose sound was changed to test my old sound that I modified in house.

I have this gut feeling that a good set of sound for our BH must be not only properly selected but also properly set when it should played and at what volume.

What I did yesterday was to install a set of sounds that were specifically set for the morning session (7:00am until 1:00pm).

There are six 1hour slots.

What I did was to slot this new modified sound that runs from 7:00am to 9:00am (2 hours).

My main idea is to attract those birds especially the young birds into my BH entrance hole.

If you think carefully, everyday there will be some new or young birds that took their first flight after they reaches 45 days old.

Their parent will no longer feed them.  They need to find their own food from that day when they flew out of the BH.

In view of their wings are not that ready with enough muscle to fly very far, they will usually will not fly very far from their nesting place.  They need to come in to rest once a while.

During this flying and resting they might be flying closed to your BH assuming they were brought up in your neighbour's BH next door.

This will be the best time to lure them into your BH with the most appropriate sound(s),

Once they entered your BH you have a 50:50 chances of getting them to be your permanent tenants.

I took the whole two hours from 7:00am till 9:00am to observe how effective was this new sound.

WoW..... I was very impressed with the reaction of nearly every birds that passed by the entrance hole.

Nearly all will enter the hole and stay for at least 5-10 minutes.

Just imagine looking at a single bird flying from any direction towards your monkey house and suddenly when they came closed to the entrance hole they will immediately swerve their flying direction and flew straight into the house.

It makes smile every time that happened. I think that should be the way a BH sound should perform.

I lost count the number of birds that were lured into the entrance hole but it was reasonable (I think it was above 30-50 birds).

The best is yet to come.

This modified sound is called "Super Pandora", a one hour sound.

My next idea is to create a suitable internal sound to compliment the Super Pandora that will make those birds that entered will stay longer.

Those who would like to try this sound please sms your details.

I need at least five participants to test the sound and report its effectiveness.  The cost to purchase it right now will be 350 plus 20 = 370 rm only.

After the first 5 the price will be above 500 ringgit a piece.

If you attend my March 3rd, 2012 Seminar this sound will be provided free of charge with its internal sound too.

So why don't you think carefully and perhaps come and learn more about swiftlet farming secrets.

Call 017 7551318 or sms your interest and I will get more details on my seminar.

No comments: