Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prefabricated Modular BH Concept ....

About one month ago I was contacted by a developer who wanted some new ideas of building BHs.

"Pak Harry, is there any BH designs that are based on modular system? We can prefabricated the structure and install them at site."

Hmmm ...... I told him give me one month and I will come out with one.

I sat down with my architect and his answer was:

 "No Problem Pak Harry.  I will come out with a draft and after that we shall proceed with the proper design."

I think it is possible and the only thing to do after this design is up is to arrange for a suitable fabrication yard to provide the the cost to construct them.

I am looking for my reader to give me some indication if they can help in locating the right fabricator.

At the same time I would also love to have some investor to finance the cost to construct at least one unit.

Those who own a piece of land and have intention to build and own a BH please try to consider this marvellous idea.

Please contact Harry at 0177551318







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to voice my gratitude for your kindness in support of people that should have assistance with this important area. Your personal dedication to getting the solution along became exceedingly productive and have truly empowered women like me to get to their pursuits. Your important useful information indicates this much a person like me and far more to my office colleagues. Regards; from everyone of us.