Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Busy With Karak Sick BH !!!


Last three days mobilized my workers to another BH in Karak, Pahang.

This particular BH is somewhere in a palm oil plantation about 2 km just before entering Karak main town.

It was put into operation for almost 8 months with very little signs of those wild birds entering and staying inside.

The owner, who attended my seminar last year in KL, called for help and after one visit I told him what I think were not right.

After reviewing my visit report he decided to engage my revamp team to upgrade the house.

"Pak Harry, I thought of doing it myself but I think I will do more harm than good.  I think it is not easy to look after a BH if you have little ideas about those swiftlet.  Please do your best for my BH."

The key point is that he now realized that it is not easy to draw those wild birds into his BH without adequate knowledge on those techniques that only experience people has .

Well, I will be shuttling up and down from Kuala Lumpur to Karak until the revamp operation is over.

Those who would like to visit this BH please let me know.

You will need to meet me in KL and it will take about one hour to reach the location.

Call 017 7551318 if you have the interest.

No comments: