Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finished Fixing The Crossings, 45* Corners and Cleaning With Raw Nest Water !!!


The Karak 1 BH revamp is running smoothly.

The monkey house revamp works and tweeters installation was completed today.

While my workers were fixing those tweeters on the rooftop, I took some time to clean the nesting planks with fermented raw nests water added with some salt.

The owner dropped by and was very surprised to see me helping my workers with those cleaning works.

"Usually I will clean these planks myself since I want it to be properly done.  It is tiring and sometime can cause  neck pain, I believed in perfection.  I usually will do this works my self.  The next thing that I would like to do will be the installation of those fake nests."

He was amused with my explanation.

"I think you are right Pak Harry.  I can see how precise you clean those planks with the raw nest water."

The crossings on the nesting plank in the VIP rooms were completed yesterday and prior to the internal tweeters, clusters, chandeliers and kite tweeters installation I prefer to clean the planks.

It will then be dried and ready for the tweeters installation.

Once the raw nest dried the smell of the planks will be attractive to those wild birds, I told the owner.


We shall see how those birds reacted once the BH is into operation mode next week.








No comments: