Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

You Need To Use Those Nesting Plank Pheromone Properly !!!


After posting those pictures send by a user using "Super Pheromone" sprays, I received a number of emails that wanted my advise on how to apply these spray properly.

Let me give my personal opinion about this "Miracle Portion" first.

This special portion was introduced to me by a friend who wanted my help to market the product via my blog.

I was given a number of boxes at introduction cost to test it.

I applied inside my BH in Kuantan and Kepong.

The result was okay but I was not very confident until one user from Sabah called indicating how successful her BH was after using the "Pheromone".

She wanted additional cannisters and I told her to help me to show as many photos as possible on the result she got after applying the pheromone.

I was totally taken back with those pictures send to me yesterday.

I am of the opinion that this "Miracle" spray works.

It is very rare to find a product that can produce result that fast.  Within less than one month the birds started to make marking on the sprayed area especially on the styrofoam fake nests.

Before we jump into any conclusion I need to caution newbies that you need to make sure the following are followed:

1) Your BH must be proper and those birds do enter your BH.

2) The BH internal temperature and humidity are within range. Make sure the nesting room temperature does not exceed 31*C and the humidity is around 85% RH.

3) The sounds that you chose to play must be a good combination.  The external sound is able to lure those wild birds inside and once it is switched off the internal sound will take over to ensure that those birds do not simply run out.

4) The nesting room should be installed with a suitable number of fake nests.  About 100 fake nests will be sufficient.

5) Run your BH for a few weeks and observed where those swiftlet loves to stay.  Check where you have the most number of bird shits on the floor.

6) You now need to chose the ceiling zone where there are plenty of bird shit and prepare pheromone spray. Remember the Pheromone is expensive so you cannot be applying the spray on every planks in your BH.

7) Once you have selected the zone with lots of bird shits on the floor, you now plan on how to maximize the use of the spray.  You have about 50 applications per cannister.  You cannot effort to waste not even a single pump.

8) You now concentrate on those selected planks and fake nests that are inside the selected zone.  Try to give special attention those those areas or fake nests that are located very closed to the internal sound tweeters that have lots of bird shits on the floor below them.

9) Each selected location shall be sprayed minimum once but if you can two spray.

10) Once done you need to mark all these areas with a coloured sticker (white coloured) that you have put the date that you applied.

11) Inspect these locations during your next visit.  You should visit about three to four weeks after application. Try not to enter your BH everyday.

12) If those birds are visiting your BH and stay inside every night there is a very strong chances that they will start spitting their saliva to form those markings.

13) During your next visit, try to bring another cannister, and try to spray one time spray on those areas that shown some saliva markings.

I am sure if you follow the above steps you will see nests within a very short period of time.

Remember the pheromone is still under evaluation but so far the results have been promising.

Those in Sabah, Sarawak and Vietnam will have a greater chance of success.

I have a strong feeling that the swiftlet species from these three country have a special liking to the spray.

Others who are from states or countries with no track record yet you need to try and do some tests.

If you have a good response please email some report plus pictures so that we can share with each other.

You reply will help me to find the right portion that will help to improve our BHs.

Remember we need to work together to find every gadget or pheromone to quickly populate our BH.

I can only help in everything that I could but it will be your responsibility to share the result of any gadgets being used.

Call me at 017 7551318 or email to me using harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: